Monday, January 7, 2013

SIMPLY CHARMIN'!

If you need a reason to smile on a Monday morning,
please watch this video. I promise you will not regret it.
However, if you choose not to watch it, then don't finish reading this post!
It will ruin the surprise ending. Seriously!!! You have to watch this!
See, didn't I tell you...best way to start the week!
If my niece isn't scarred by the millions of people that view this when it goes viral, I hope and pray she'll one day realize how Simply Charmin' she was.
How many of us in our best dressed efforts still seem to find the toilet paper tucked into our pantyhose? On numerous occasions, when I wanted to feel confident, poised and elegant, I couldn't help but drag the roll of insecurity, self-defeat and well...toilet paper behind me, oftentimes without even noticing!
I think there are probably many spiritual applications that can be made from this incident, but I just wanted you all to have a good, hearty laugh this morning.
May you be filled with joy as you carry out your daily routine, 
and may others find you simply charmin'.


John 15:11
These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, 
and that your joy might be full.

~Rebecca Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment